- Drink Lots of water! ( Boring but True)
- Drink a cup of hot White or Green tea with the juice of half a fresh lemon every morning.
- Eat as clean as possible (Lots of Fruits & Vegetables)
- Simplify your skincare routine. (Less Chemicals the better) I also prefer to buy non fragranced skin care products.
- Vitamins. I have currently been testing out the new REGIME London Hyaluronic Acid Capsules . I have noticed the biggest difference in my skin texture as well and the clearness. I will 100% be continuing to take these daily around breakfast time.
- Cleanse both morning and night! For me this is a must. I have been using the Tula Purifying Cleanser for a few weeks now and it is a great product. It makes my skin feel very clean without being irritating or over drying.
- Face Masks! I am addicted to pampering myself 2-4 times a week with a nice face mask. Some of my favorites are:
- Tula x Exfoliating Treatment Mask
- Tru Self Organics x Detoxifying Mask
- Origins x Clear Improvements Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth x Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
- Dr. Brandt x Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask
9. Wear sunscreen. At the very least get a foundation that has some sort of spf in it just in case!
10. Make sure to exfoliate your body 1-2 times a week. I like to go in between using a good coffee / sugar scrub or bristle brush. I am currently using the Be Model Co body scrub and it smells delicious. This make sure to get rid of all the dry dead skin so your skin looks fresh and new.
11. Moisturize. I like to use body lotion every time i get out the shower to avoid having dry skin. I also am a big fan of eye creams. My favorite eye cream is the Kiehls creamy avocado one. I tend to get dry skin around my eyes so this defiantly helps with that.